Saturday, October 22, 2011

And then there were 3

Hello -

I'm Eve - Mom number 3 to the group. Of course I am the last to post when I am the only one working part-time. You would think I would have ooddles of time on my hands. But, no - it doesn't seem to work out like that. Eve isn't really my name, btw. I work in an industry (live theatre) where people look you up on the web ALL THE TIME. Since I want to be honest with you - we'll have to agree to call me Eve. 'Nuff said.

I have a wonderful daughter named Whitney (real name - I would so screw up a pseudonym in about a half second with her). She is 16 months as of tomorrow, has brilliant red hair and loves markers. Loves them with a capital L. Makes me wish I never brought them into the house. Anyway, I digress.

My husband starts a new full time job on Monday, so we are just now entering into the "What the f*ck do we do about child care" phase. Should be good for a couple of posts I am sure. Other than that I need to start working on puppets - pronto. A set for Owen and one for a cousin. :) Maybe I will post the results up here too. I'm not really sure what my contribution to this blog will be - I guess we will both have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment